Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ash like snow.

Haven't been going online as much as I normally do for the pass few days cause I'm hooked on Persona 4. Have made my camp out at the tv :P

Today's an exception though.

For once I got sick of Persona 4, went to sleep early at 9.30pm because I was feeling tired and am WIDE awake at 3.30am. *grins*

Wonder how long can these weird hours keep up.

So lets see, Valentines day just passed yesterday, spent my day (or more like evening) with May scouting for netbooks and what-nots at Digitalmall, a 'totally romantic' dinner at ss2, McDees for drinks and KTZ for desert. Oh and I received chocs from her too :P

Ray (May's other half) is so gonna keel me if he sees this.

Basically that was my Valentines. Felt like any other day to me, even back when I was attached. May and I were going over what we did for our past Valentines and I can't seem to remember much except for flowers. I know it sounds pretty bad but thats all that I can remember. -__-''

I still think that Valentines is overrated though. Everything is double (maybe even more) the price on this day and people still buy them to 'proove' their love for their other half. The inner business woman in me will scream 'business opportunity!!'. I had plans to start something this year but all hopes diminished when the other two were too busy to do it. :(

Sigh, when the two of you are free, I'm not. And when I am you're not. :/

Okay more updates on life.

Main factor in life - Persona 4. Am almost halfway through the game and I'm determined to finish it fast. Don't know where did I get this from.

Another factor - now that May is back, it seems like second nature to call her out for yumcha since we stay so near each other. And that she's going back to Oz in another 2 weeks seems to contribute to this too. :(

3rd factor - the holidays is boring! it has only been two weeks, I don't know how can I last til the end of February. I've got to get my arse moving (literally) and do something. Some spontaneous trip to somewhere. Hmm that will work.

There. Done. Ima off to play more P4 at 4.30am.

No comments: