Monday, August 31, 2009

Random #13.

Mmm.. Its another rainy morning. Want to snuggle deeper into my blankets but I can't get back to sleep. Meh.

Another four more days til my first paper and I've yet to even study 4 chapters of any subject. -_-

Am thankful that there's two Language papers. Very.

Will be going out at 2.30 for a study group. I have a feeling that today's study group session will be one of those other epic failurez. -_-

Gah, haven't been feeling the pressure of exams. And it's not helping that I'm liking the freedom of bumming around that I have these few days. Feeling of bumming is not helping. :(

Someone please slap me with a fish and wake me up.

Oh sheet it's 1pm now.

I have to go get ready.

Ciaos!

2 comments:

fluotone said...

err.. even I have no idea how I found it =p

good luck for your exams! jia you!

irebiret said...

haha -_-''
thanks for the encouragement!