Saturday, October 23, 2010

11 months and 16 days after.

In another 15 days it would be a year since I last posted in this blog.. I know I went MIA then, because I don't have any content to write. And I wanted to privatize my life.

So, now that I have learn to be bitchy and don't give shit about what people think, please allow me to recap what I've been doing during my MIA phase.

In the past 350 days, I have:

- Finally graduated from college! Woo Hoo!
- Found out that there was a possibility on something that has been occupying my mind on and off since 2008
- Went to Colmar Tropicale which was an awesome trip and I rode on a horse!
- Bummed for a boring month before I stated my job
- Started working as a marketing executive in a field completely unknown to me, although it is still media related
- Popped my airplane cherry on a flight to Jakarta, now I want to fly again, wtf.
- Gotten closer to the people dear to me
- A piece of my heart is coming back to Msia for good!
- and loads more but I can't remember them specifically.

Ok, so everything listed up there seems happy, and it seems somewhat fake so here are some not-so-happy events:

- I've been through an emotional time during the last semester at college, lots of thoughts streaming through my mind and I had to deal with my own shit. Bad times, bad times.
- That possibility did not materialize as there were objections, and thank God I have seen the light, wtf
- I want to get back into studying, working life is really not as it seems!
- Broke as hell cause working life = more to be spent! All the working clothes, facials, beauty products to keep up the image. wtf

All in all, despite the bad moments, life has been good to me.

I truly am thankful for all the abundance I have been given, the obstacles that I have to endure before receiving it just makes me appreciate it more.

What would life be if there weren't any obstacles? A really unappreciated one, where everything is taken for granted.

I shall end this with a very famous tagline,

"Life's Good!"



No comments: