Sunday, November 8, 2009

Like Finally!

I really should get started on my law assignment instead of blogging here, but I can't seem to keep my hands off the lappie as my wireless is FINALLY BACK! Hurrah! No more leeching internet and lugging the lappie to Old Town!

But after being online for a very long time I'm starting to get bored. Spent the afternoon watching 15 Malaysia, reading TIC, browsing blogshops and websites and ZOMG I fell in love with a dress from Miss Selfridge ( but that's not the point ) and other random nonsense.

Since I haven't been blogging frequently, and that the internet is back, I'll try to make an effort to blog more. That is if I don't get distracted by the pretty glitzy things online.

*spots glitzy dress in Ms Selfridge as multitasking from blogging and surfing the net*

Ahem.

Lets see, what happened after my last post?

- Oh yes, college re-opened and now I'm in my sixth week of college. Wtf. So fast!
- Celebrated Sandra's 21st at Lunabar
- My w800i finally died on me and I hastily got a new one because I was going to Johor the next day
- Went to Johor to help Winnie's dad with his survey
- Attended Ad Unplugged 2009
- Met up with foundation peeps for movie, pig out sessions and other random nonsense
- Met up with City Tour peeps for pig out sessions and drinking sessions

Okay I really should get my Law ass started or risk burning my own ass.

No comments: