Monday, September 28, 2009

Random #14.

It's 5.30 am now, I'm still awake. Will be going to sleep soon I suppose, got work later. Was considering of taking MC earlier cause my stomach's been giving me hell, but I think everything's okay now. I hope. Will have to monitor what I eat. -_-''

And yes I haven't been blogging much eventho its the holidays.

Been busy working like a mad woman.

And guess what?

Normally we get 3 weeks of holidays, thus since exams ended on 16th, its natural to assume that 3 weeks after that classes commence. So I thought ok why not I work for two weeks, then the last week I'll enjoy instead of rotting for 3 weeks.

So I told my manager my last day will be on 1st October 2009.

But yesterday when I checked the college's calender, classes commence on 5th October 2009.

FML.

2 comments:

fluotone said...

Well at least u made good use of your time like a mad woman ;)

I can't seem to find ANY free time at all these days.. zz

irebiret said...

lol. but i didn't get much rest. now classes are back on full swing and its a very heavy semester with law and my final year project :S

you sound like you make good use of your time too :p what are you working as?