Friday, November 14, 2008

The Greener & Tee Hees.

ZOMG.
I is beri much happy that I am finally done with my magazine cover!
I'd hate to admit, as much as others are dealing with Global warming for their written assignments and me not wanting to do it cause its such a generic topic, I chose to do a magazine cover about saving the environment. -.-

Yesterday we made a spur of the moment trip to Putrajaya.
After heavy jams, heavy rain, a long long road, & a scratched car, we finally made it at 9.30pm.
It was still drizzling when we arrived.
They say pictures are worth a thousand words so I'll let the pictures speak.

Some fancy schmancy building which is sooo puurty.




This is not a mosque.


This is the mosque.


"Tee & Hee" under an umbrella.



"Tee & Hee" under an umbrella again :P




x

I'm supposed to be finishing my BM assignment but I'm reading about Neurosis & Phobias..
-.-

No comments: