Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why at every corner of my mind?

I'm on Facebook playing Pet Society now o.O
It has been rather long since I touched Pet Society and woah, everyone's points are like 30k++.
Siao. To think that last time I was so into it >.<

It's almost the end of November now, and I wonder how did the time managed to fly by so fast?
One moment I was waiting for my October paycheck and now I'm planning for Christmas presents and celebrations, cause what is December without parties?!
Not to mention, Aussie peeps are coming baaaacccck! ♥
Ahh, in a state of bliss right now.
Sorta.
Besides the fact that there are assignments everywhere I turn -.-
Not to mention that make good test this Saturday which I'm not sure where is the venue again.

Lately I've been sleeping so much it freaks me out. I'm not sure if my body is recuperating from the lack of sleep because of all the late nights out but I sure am happy to just sleep. Really happy. Maybe thats why I feel blissful :D

Here's something random and out of the blue.

I pawn joo yoo n00b.

No comments: