Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We small eyed people staring wide-eyed at this silly world - Ayern.

Listening to - Meiko

So I finally decided to start blogging again, after a long hiatus since I transferred college.
Didn't quite feel like using the old blog, so here's the emergence of irebiret! wth.

Its Thursday today and I have two assignments to complete by Monday.
One that requires a BM report and another which requires 20inch by 30 inch printing. Which I really have no idea if we could finish it up by Monday..

The past week has been really enjoyable. Here are some pictures where we went picture hunting at KLCC for our assignment.

Trip to KLCC



















Yesterday we went to Little Tree at Prima Setapak and I finally touched a piano after years. Fell straight back into love with it. ♥

Now I have more objectives to aim for. God only knows when can I achieve them. *sigh.


Oh hello.

2 comments:

Ayrern said...

Nice pics! Hope u'll enjoy every moment of your school days, and find success in everything u do!

irebiret said...

thanks :D
lemme know when you're coming down ;)