Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath.

Whats the effing point in a group presentation when all your members are either:-
a) not replying your smses
b) going out when they know you're doing the presentation slides

ASASBASKAKJSAI W(U@!(#@!OU#O@%#$K%#$<%M#!@O#!PO#@!

Everyone can go **** upside down now.

I'm so pissed right now its not funny cause I'm so tired from lack of sleep due to running all over KL to get stupid pictures for TTG's assignment. !@@#!$@$#@@!@#!@!@.

It's gonna be a looooooooong day tomorrow and I hope I'm up for it. Anyone that crosses me will be either:
a) bitten
b) scratched
c) bitchslapped
d) all of the above

1 comment:

May said...

*pats*
screw them. you're the one aiming for good grades and not them.
do it for yourself. :)
me and my kitties will be rooting for ya. <3