Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fashbsession.

I've been needing some good retail therapy for some time.
Been thinking non-stop about dresses!
Maxi dresses especially.

Zomg, imma feel like drowning in dresses.

Its 9am now and my sleeping hours are so whacked. Woke up at 2.30am and had been awake ever since. Later at 12.30pm got work sumore. Habis.

It will be my last day cause I can't cope with assignments, mid-terms and work. Too much workload, and not having enough sleep costs lack of attention for me. Thought I could do the work part-time and study thing, but it affects my grades :(

Did I mention that when I went to do my make good test yesterday, halfway doing the test on a computer the whole lab had a blackout? And to think that I was one question away from submitting the answers.. Now we have to go back on the 13th of December (which is a Saturday) and finish it up. Grrr. Another Saturday morning at college -.-

Okay I think I rambled enough. Gotta get some sleep before I become dysfunctional at work.

No comments: