Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad Day.

Never in my whole life had I had such whammies in one day.

First of all, a group mate whose idea for our group assignment is so generic, I wanna kick his/her arsh for trying to win me off by asking the tutor to support the idea. Best thing still, the tutor was the one who suggested the idea, and he/she blindly just took it. Like what the eff.

Then, another group mate was skeptical with it too, and was bitching to me about it. But when it came to the point where I was taking my stand with the idea and saying no to it, that stupid group mate decided to not tell about them being skeptical, but rather sitting on the fence.

Like, what the eff man. Bluddy take a side and stand la. Chicken. Its always like that, I seem like the bad person opposing to shitty generic ideas.

As for the generic person, you're in bluddy advertising, if one has generic ideas how the hell are we gonna think out of the box when we're creating ads? I know you get like damn power marks for design and photography but what the eff la, like that's gonna help you become an art director in the future.

Then, I went to KL for that photoshoot which I am not in a group with nor do I needed to be with because of the DSLR, but rather it was with people that I enjoy being with and cared for.

Ended up what happened?

We got chased by the guard and I was dissed to hold the camera bag. Dissed for going to the toilet for the second time because I had a stomach ache after eating the stupid roti telur at cafetaria. Stepped on mushy mud on the way back to where they finally found a place to shoot, and got bitten by red ants on my feet.

Oh and did I mention I also had horrible hair and accidently slapped foundation on my hair while I was touching up my make up?

Then, it was back to the place for the other photoshoot. Which turned out pretty good, cept that I apparently displeased someone, and his/her parents were pantang against rude people. Kononnya I'm the rude one la.

And as usual I did nothing but dress up the model with cloth, which I painstakingly tried to make it different but we were lack of time.

And what did I do all that for?

To get called rude, just cause I answered cheekily to a statement. Or maybe it was because of the way I spoke to my mom on the phone. Which I regretted, and felt bad for, but thats the way my mom needs to be told. I have to tell her directly or she won't get the hint. I know how my mother works, so if one is gonna hold that against me, then fine, be it. You don't know how my relationship with my mother is, so who are you to judge? I know you're super sweet with your moms thats cause you're probably closer to your mom unlike me whereby I'm closer to my father and that it was more like a best friend relationship rather than father and daughter.

Not to mention, I spent my whole day for them, and did they even say thank you or at least made any gestures?

No.





I need hugs :(

2 comments:

wenyi said...

Oh dear....
sorry for your bad day ...
** huggies **
wish a better day for you tomorrow girl ^^
winnie oink spirit here
=tutu..tutu=
kambateh neh!!!!

irebiret said...

*receiving winnie oink spirit*
=tutu..tutu=

Haha. Skali I see that =tutu= I lol-ed so hard til my cheeks hurt.
Thanks winnie :)