Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sunday Morning rain is falling.


Everybody meet Darrius. Darrius meet everybody. This is Darrius trying to open his Christmas pressie at Taman Paramount station.


And this is him AFTER opening his present and inspecting his present.

Hahaa. We were on our way to meet Chew Chew at Sg Wang for a karaoke session. Which was AWESOME eventhough we were there for only two hours.

And we went to Pavillion after that and caught Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The movie was awesome possum okay, I like Deldago very muchie. :D And Papi is so cute! Reminds me of Britney's Mm Papi song though. -.-

We had lunch/teatime at Dain Ti Hill restaurant. Pretty place, but the pricing is rather absurd for the stuff they serve. Green tea priced at RM10? Siaoness.

We ordered like 3 dishes and had rice to go with it.


Top to bottom: Beancurd with salted egg yolk, some emperor wrap thing with cheese sauce and unagi, seafood hot pot.


The beancurd was to die for. Mind you, the only type of beancurd I eat is the japanese type so for a normal one to taste so good is like heaven. The emperor wrap with cheese and unagi is a fusion between western and traditional japanese food which to my unexpected delight, tasted good. Had too many weird sessions at Sushi Groove and I still like traditional Japanese food. The hotpot was kinda disappointing tho, with only a few seafood in it. Bleh. Not worth our money.


After all that we had Ministry of Food (MOF) ice cream :D


I'm not sure if its visible but our ice cream color matched our tops. I was wearing gray and had black sesame which looked gray, Darrius had cookies and cream and the cookies were black which matched his top, and Chew Chew had Watermelon which was pink and matched her pink flowery top. :P

Thinking about yesterday makes me happy clappy. Whats better than good company, karaoke, movie, yummy lunch/teatime and ice cream?

Mmm. Only thing to top it up is booze +music + more people to give it that Evergreen night feel.

:D

GOD I miss UTAR. I never thought I'd say this but I frikking miss UTAR. I miss the times in foundation and in Sg Long. I miss the people I see daily, the people I don't see daily but frequently and I sure don't miss the people that well, kinda made my last sem sucky. -.-''

And I'm back on a Maroon 5 craze after singing their songs during Greenbox ♥♥♥ Downloading their albums all over again. Hehe.

I really am in the holiday spirit. Been procrastinating much. -.-''

No comments: