Saturday, December 20, 2008

I dont wanna dream about all the things that never were.

First of all, sorry for all the emo / flaming posts.

Life's been pretty much like that lately and all the drama has been coming from all of these events. Assignments, bitching, kicking, biting.

I hope that next week will be better :)

Yesterday I met up with Wen after like one year of not seeing her, and again we went for dim sum. This time at DJ. We went to Hong Kee dim sum and er, the one near Maybank is much better.

Hong Kee dim sum = CMI.

The salad prawn right, tasted nothing but flour and oil. We didn't eat much and this was the cheapest I ever paid for dim sum. RM12 man. For two person sumore. Shocking innit?

After that we bid adieu and I met up with Winnie at MV for this.



Before the fashion show started, me and Winnie were stalking one of the viewers. OMG, so hot ok, perfect skin, perfect features, perfect hair. I swear she looks like one of those TVB actresses.

Couldn't take any pictures cause they didn't allow us to, but this lady on my left was like snapping all the way with her N70. Kept on hearing her shutter shut everytime a new model came by. But wow, the models, phwoarrrrr. Fierrce. And the lingerie were so pretttttyyyyyy!




And urm, this is us being fascinated by the HUGE christmas ornaments.

:D :X >.<

The day ended with mom taking me crafts shopping. Got another pet project coming up. Hope it doesn't clash with all the assignments and that I manage to get it all done by the deadline.

:)

1 comment:

wenyi said...

hey girl,
yesterday was really fun haha......
the photos were cool :p :p
I want, I want !!
:p