Thursday, December 11, 2008

You fall in love like you'd fall from a bicycle.

Finally, one morning when I can breathe fresh air.

Thought I'd upload some pix that were taken by me from the photo shoots that I always mention, but never show.



So many things has been running through my mind lately, from assignments to trivial matters.

I need time off. Who wants to go drinking?! :D Or whoever who wants to drink red wine, please find me cause I'm in need of some red wine loving. <3

I've pretty much lost track of whatever assignments that I've passed up. And also when are my upcoming submissions. Been reveling in the moment where its like a calm in the storm. After this week it'll be back to my assignment frenzy, all the way til the last week of college. Then its finals. Ugh.

I need a break. I need a Kit Kat. Wtf.

2 comments:

wenyi said...

wine sounds nice...
haha :p

irebiret said...

HOHO.
Are you implying something? :P