Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fuck the missiles, where are the nuclears?

Why so? Read on.

It all started on Tuesday, when I arrived at college, Wing told me that the prick and followers brought cameras and asked if we were gonna do a photoshoot (at that time I still thought we were in the same group). I didn't realise that they brought their cameras, so I was pondering about Wing's question. Then, it was rather weird cause they were averting my eye contact. It seemed that they couldn't see me at all.

So I thought it was kinda fishy and went to do some digging from a friend. Apparently they were gonna do a photoshoot about Kit Kat and I was like 'Huh? Kit Kat? Since when did we agreed on doing a photoshoot on Kit Kat when we haven't even discussed our concept?'. I quickly dialled K's number and asked her.

According to K he told her on Monday that me and K aren't in the same group with him anymore cause our tutor changed us. He said he didn't know who were we with and to check with our tutor. I was skeptical to why didn't the tutor tell me about it last week. It would be rather irresponsible to tell us so late into the week. But nevermind, I accepted it and just didn't bother about them.

BUT GUESS WHAT.

Today, as I've posted earlier, I was running late for class. So, at 9am I got a message from the prick saying that 'Mr XXX (our tutor) wants you to come to the class right now'. Being a student that always runs late for his class, obviously I'll panic la when I get a message like that.

K was also running late like me, and we both got the same message and panicked.

On the way to the LRT I felt like something was fishy.. Why would the prick be sending a message to us? Unless he needs something out of us, cause knowing him, he is so self-centered and only thinks of his own good.

Either way, I reached class at 10am, and apologised to the tutor. Then I asked the tutor about me and K's groups since we were told that we were changed.. But guess what, my tutor said that he didn't change any groups and that we were still with the prick.

Aha.

So the bluddy prick lied.

So, there was a photoshoot on Tuesday which he didn't tell me and K to join.

Nowonder they were averting my gaze and treated me like I wasn't there.

When I knew all of this, I still went up to him and acted like as if we were still a group and talked to him. And from every action he did I could smell a rat. He lied to me through his fucking teeth. When asked whether a group disccussion was made when the concept was chosen, he said we were to choose now, where on his hand there was a paper filled with the details of the concept PLUS sketchings. When asked did he take any photos of the product, he said took abit when the fact is there was a photoshoot on Tuesday. His eyes didn't dare look into mine and the rest were acting like they were mute or deaf.

I told K about everything when she arrived and she was livid. K asked our tutor, to which he responded by asking us to group talk (or confront). Man, once that happened K was on a roll banging the prick kao kao. I didn't want to interupt so I sat aside, occasionally adding on stuffs that she didn't bang.

She banged him so hard til his balls fell off cause he had nothing to say but to hold his bag and just look to the ground. And his face, omg I feel like slapping his face. He looked like he didn't want to own up to his actions, like as if he did no wrong. HELLO, wanna lie also be a better liar, you noob.

In the end, our tutor asked whether we could work together to which he straightaway said no. Me and K were fine, cause its not like we wanna die die work with him also.

And you know what, he never even seem the least bit sorry for his actions.

I wish you the very best in life. I forsee that the furthest you'll go is a Graphic Designer, or you'll probably just take-over your parents company, but then again its not such a good idea cause with an attitude like that you'll go nowhere and just make them bankrupt.

:)

Have a nice life.

To think that all the slaving I did in the first semester, trying to save our butts from poor quality work, especially when I gave you something to do and you screw it all up, who knew you would have acted this way just cause we disagree with your generic ideas? Bugger I shouldn't have scored so high in assignments for you lor.

You bluddy ingrate.

No comments: