Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new happy year.

Happy New Year in advance if I don't see any of you soon!

Am going out in another 10 minutes, and nope its not to any crazy congested, smelly, sweaty countdown place.

In fact, I'm going out for dinner, and then chill at someone's place.

Never liked those crowded areas, its so stuffy that it makes me wanna puke my guts out. Not to mention all the heat and sweatiness. I like myself cold. Like turkey.

So, 2008 is almost over! I cannot believe that. Its crazy, cause I swear I still feel like so many things just only happened!

This year, in point form:
  • Went to Melaka, Redang & Ipoh
  • Made a huge decision to leave accounting for advertising. Which resulted in me leaving my Sg Long freedom to come home to PJ.
  • Met new people which made me feel so... -.-'' and also met new people who are :)
  • Parted with people which resulted in me burning some bridges -.-
  • Found new hobbies & skills :D
  • Opened up an e-boutique, which doesn't function any longer because I feel that its taking up a lot of my time
  • Sometimes when I wake up from my sleep all I want to do is to sleep again and go back into my dreams
And erm, a lot more but I'll continue later on. Gotta dash!

No comments: