Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random #4.

Today

I woke up at 2pm.

Heck its been so long that I woke up anytime pass 10am and it felt gooooood.
Had nothing much to do today, even when I went to look for work to do.
So, I revamped the blog.

Yesterday


I went back to my suppliers and there were so many new stuffs. Makes me feel like doing the online boutique thing again.

You la, why you ask me to bring you there.

But it was fun.

Yesterday was fun.

Double triple scoops of Baskin Robbins was fun. Though there weren't any Strawberry Cheesecake to eat. But to think of it the Strawberry Cheesecake was the one who got us the other triple scoop.

Now


I want back all my old pix. Was happily going through Jean's Picasa album and all the memories came flooding back.

High school pix - taking pix for Nostalgia. Souled Out pix - we went there everytime when Hans came down from Sabah. Random outings pix. Pictures of us trying on clothes cause that was our favorite past time during high school.

:)

2 comments:

May said...

nice layout! :D

lol. Jean has a Picasa album too? linkie? =P

irebiret said...

thankie thankie :D

her picasa is under mine i think? you check my picasa's sidebar i think got link.