Monday, December 29, 2008

Random #6.

I cannot express how much I dislike.. You guys know where.
Bah, I thought it would be better having friends from another class, but then again its back to square one.
I know I have been ranting so much about the same thing for the past few weeks.. But hey, this is my blog, I should be allowed to rant whatever I want to, and whenever I want to.

Honestly saying, I truly regret saying what I said to who I said. Even though I meant what I said. Its so funny, to be feeling like this right now. I mean, I thought letting people know about what you feel about the other as a friend is good right? But I have mixed feelings now and I think I just made that person freak out. Oh well. Cause seriously I think there was some BFF potential.

I think from now on, I'm not gonna let anyone come closer to me that easily. That way it'll save me from the trouble of humiliating myself and all that hassle.

No comments: