Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bring it on.

Oh its ON.

I'm waging war with an over confident, shameless prick, who thinks his/her ideas are the bomb and will never ever accept constructive criticism.

Thank God I'm not in your assignment group anymore or I'll rip my head off.

I like how K answered 'No' when asked 'Aren't you guys all friends in this assignment group?'. Would so love to see your facial expression then.

I don't give a damn whether your designs are the bomb, or whether you were praised in your design / photography assignments. A prick is still a prick and will always be a prick.

And to the rest of you other spineless people, well, I have nothing to say but good luck. Thank you for voicing out your dissatisfaction with me and then NOT backing me up when I voice out OUR dissatisfaction.

You people really know how to spoil a day.

No comments: