Friday, December 19, 2008

Random #5.

Why, do people judge others based upon their physical attributes: skin color, height, size, chubbiness, etc.

Deep down beneath all those, aren't we the same?

Its been close to a year that I've been studying here, and the people I've met amount to all sorts: tall ones, skinny ones, fat ones, short ones, you name it.

When I first started out at college, someone asked others about me, 'Why this girl so big size still want to eat so much?'

Like wth, I'm a healthy (ok fine, maybe too healthy at that time) girl just trying to fulfill her tummy's demands.

I mean like whats wrong if a person is a lil overweight, especially girls.

I stumbled upon a coursemate's blog and one of her posts made me feel like slapping the balls out of her colleauge who asked her why isn't she skinny like her other friends.

She isn't fat or anything, just curvier than most of her friends. She has this really cute tooshie (Yeah I admit I checked out her ass, but she had an ass weih) and if I were a guy I'd pinch that.

Seriously, her colleauge damn thoughtless lor. Imagine how that would make a girl feel. Whats up with people and wanting all girls to be skinny. Hello, don't you know that we come in all shapes and sizes?

I hate to think that more and more people are thinking that being skinny is beautiful. Yeah I agree that skinnies are great to do photoshoots with cause they look so good, but in reality, some of them look like they need meds or will be blown away by the wind.

I'm getting pretty upset with the society's way of thinking.

Disclaimer: I've also met awesome people, and very few that are accept things with an open mind. Not everyone is like what I've mentioned.

2 comments:

May said...

it's just unfortunate that the mentality & knowledge of some people are limited to what they see on the tv.

these are just immature people who have yet to learn about reality. :)

irebiret said...

yeah. sad to say, that is my college.

-.-