Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Superduper.

Class has started 30 minutes ago, and I'm still at home.

XD

>.<

-.-''

Yes, I woke up late, rushed and then realised that I have to burn a cd for my assignment which I am WAY overdue. Hence, I am waiting.

And surfing the net to kill time.

Plus in another half an hour the LRT won't be so pack! :D

Pep talk for the guilty conscious. -.-''

Anyway, I'm feeling all happy clappy just thinking about the dresses I bought the other day :) :) :) and amongst them are maxis! Not to mention they are handkerchief maxis. *love* Then again, thanks to them I am now penniless for the month.

Don't know if I should sell some of them away cause I'm so broke and I know there's demand for em. I'm one of those who are demanding for em. Eh, maybe I should do a sale soon. Post up on selltrade and hope that someone buys something for me :D

Okay, I think its getting really late. Better dash before I get killed.

2 comments:

Darrius said...

ponteng classes ya? BAD~~~~~

irebiret said...

eh i went ok.
just reached later :P