Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day.

Spent the whole day sleeping and I woke up at 4.30pm. For once! *thrusts fist into the air*

Actually I kept on waking up in between but kept on going back to sleep. Heh.

Ahh, the joys of sleeping :)

Mom's making a big fuss about me not eating anything yet for today. I don't know why but my appetite has been going down the drain lately. Been eating in small portions and at irregular times.

*gasps* Am I going aneroxic?

Die weih, later lose boobs. Eh, but will be skinny... Hmm... Guess there's pros and cons to everything. :P

Yesterday I spent the day lepaking, looking at Ikea furniture, watching The Spirit and had dinner at Bubba Gump while listening to the live band coming from the walk at Curve.

The Spirit wasn't up to my expectations tho. Guess cause I don't know what is the comic about so it felt kinda weird watching it. The movie punya story is like super -___-'' and the movie was like dragged with all those extra words and descriptions.

Bah, I still have piles of homework and assignments to do. -___-''

So not in the mood for it.

Okay I gtg get ready for dinner. Will blog more later

2 comments:

wenyi said...

Kambateh girl!!!
hehe
good luck wit all the assignments and homework!!! Miss u leh......when is our next tea time hehe...

irebiret said...

hehe. i dont know when :(
prollie after the new year.
presentation is on new years eve -.-''