Thursday, January 1, 2009

Retired dreamer.

I am a changed woman.

Wtf.

Been going through my old blog, the really really old one in multiply, and I kinda miss those times. Carefree days, with nothing to worry about. Besides of course, assignments. Lol. But I had power group mates back then okaaaaay. Fuuiyoh. So it wasn't that bad :)

To think of it, I've grown up to be more serious and subdue. I think those who know me back then and are still with me now would probably agree with me :) Or probably its the darn new surroundings which I find hard to adapt to. I'm trying, I'm really trying! You can see from my not so bombastic English and my half arsed Mandarin.

Anyways, new year's resolution. NO MORE RANTING. Unless of course I'm gonna blow my top / kettle / head off if I don't mention it to anybody. I don't wanna be labeled as a DJ whiny bitch.

Been thinking an awful lot these days. As usual. None of it being positive. :/ My mental state was pretty whacked from all the mental beatings and I don't know how to make myself feel better. I miss those times where I'll instantly feel blissful and protected and all I want to do is just revel in that moment.

Long gone were the days where I'll just sit down and dream my days away.

Plus my words don't seem to make sense anymore.

No comments: