Thursday, January 22, 2009

Confessions of a holidayer.

Holidays has officially started at 11am on 21st of January 2009, and so far here's what that has been going on:
  • Am addicted to Gossip Girl (what else is new) and am trying to slow down on how fast I watch each episode because the faster I watch, the faster I run out of episodes and will have to wait like everyone does for the latest to be released every week. But oh, temptation...

  • Started watching Gundam 00, wonder will it get me addicted like Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny. So far its been so-so only and I watched up to the 4th episode..

  • Took a drive down to Sg Long to meet up with the people there to catch up and just talk. :) Well that was the plan initially til shopping made its way into the plan. :P

  • Not to mention, since I was kinda free during the hols I washed a tonne of clothes and I found lots of stuff that I haven't worn much :D

  • Watched Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans with Joseph, Jia Yung and Ee May. Great show, blood and gore all over the place. As much as I like gore, sitting 5 rows from the screen brings it to a whole new experience and even there were parts which I felt abit quesy.

  • Also watched Inkheart with the whole bunch of peeps from Toysbar. I kinda expected more from the movie, but I was sorta let down. Reminded me of my Bridge to Terabithia experience.

  • Felt like stranggling someone because when I finally got some new games to play on the PS2, by some weird chance my controller turned dysfuctional -___- Both of them. !@#~$^% Going over to Ben's shop later to get new ones. Bluddy hell they are gonna burn a hole in my pocket.
On an unrelated note, the next movie I wanna catch is Bride wars! Starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. Mmm. And also He's just not that into you. This one has, Drew Berrymore, Scarlet Johansson, Jeniffer Connelly, Jeniffer Aniston, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Conolly, Justin Long, Ben Affleck, and Bradley Cooper.

This holiday this I is going on a movie marathon. Who's in this with me?

1 comment:

May said...

*raises hand*

me me! :D