Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pink cam around big black ones.

Up at 9am on a Sunday morning. With a headache and no its not a hangover cause I didn't touch any alcohol yesterday.

Damn.

Yesterday was a tiring day, spent the whole day at Youth 09's Photography competition. Thought I'd learn something out of it but the only thing I learnt was 'get yourself a big arsed black camera or you won't stand a chance'. Every Tom Dick and Harry had one, and I don't know why did they join the competition when the prize is only a Nikon D40. I bet theirs was even more canggih than the D40.

I quote Jia Yung ' What financial crisis? Everyone has those big arsed black cameras'.

Oooh ohh guess who I met!

Never expected anyone to dress up as Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Mars. Sailor Mars should be Sailor Uranus then the three of them can be the Outer Senshi before Saturn came into the picture.

:P

x . x . x

You know who you are, if you're reading this, I guess I can't be bothered with you-know-what/who anymore. No point right? :) Thankiew very muchie, for being there :3

No comments: