Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Recap.

I think its just me but it feels weird to wake up and not have anything to do on a Thursday.

Yesterday was my final day at college. Exams are next Wednesday, and I haven't touch or read anything that's academic or related to academics :3

Last Design 2 Lecture

I would say it has been an eventful second semester, right up to the very last day. Man was it one roller coaster ride. Drama, drama and drama right up to the point where I'd dislike going to class. I wouldn't guarantee that person's safety around me cause all I wanted to do then was to smack that arrogant twit's face til his jaw dropped or eyeballs flew.


I loved the times when we were doing Photography assignments. Going to all those places and doing things with the 'family', definitely lightened things up in college even though they weren't in the same class as me. Sure there were times when I felt like everything was going wrong, but with everything going right, one wouldn't take the time to stop and recap everything wouldn't they.

Another thing about this semester is that I wasn't motivated to do group assignments cause there really isn't any group that I can work well with. Besides the family, but they were in another class so, bah. And I don't know why I became like super procrastinator this semester. :3

All in all, a good semester, the happy times triumphed the bad times.

And now we have to prepare ourselves for finals. Arrrgh.

Something I got for myself yesterday ♥

2 comments:

May said...

aww. i like the little ice cream. where'd you get it from? :D

irebiret said...

hehe you want?
faster come back and i'll take you there :3