Friday, January 16, 2009

YES !!

Three down and three more to go!

Finally its the weekend. It's the frikking weekend! Which means I have 2 days before my next paper :D This paper must study kao kaos ah, or not I'll kick myself in the derriere.

Today after my paper I decided to take a little detour, and went to KLCC.

Gosh its been so long since I stepped foot into KLCC. Since I was at KLCC, why not shop a lil eh? :P FOUND THE MOST AWESOMEST PAIR OF JEANS AND IN MY SIZE TOO! The worst part was when I opened my wallet and saw flies flying out of it. So have to go back another day to get it. OMG I hope nobody gets it. Its the last one in my size too plus cannot reserve!! :( :( :(

Took a stroll into Isetan, and whoarrrrrrr don't ever go in there during Friday lunch time. PACKED with working people, all buying their CNY stuffs. Dahlah got sales sumore. Why did I ever thought of entering KLCC without extra cash? :(

And I went book reading in Kinokuniya. Which was awesome cause I love being in a bookstore. Yes, Ima much of a bookworm/geek. :D Well to kill time anyways since I had to wait for mom to get off from work.

Had lunch at the food court, was pretty much thinking of pasta. Remembered that the pasta stall here had pretty awesome pasta back a few years ago so I decided to give it a try. BLEH don't try it weih. Was pretty tasteless. The only thing that gave it a kick was the ham which was rather little. And my mushrooms I think I can count them and its like less than 10? I rather eat McDees. :3

Mm, after my short 2 hour trip to KLCC, I feel like going shopping!!

After sitting 3 papers, I feel like my burden is lessening. -________-

OMG I can finally watch my Gossip Girl, ANTM and How I met your Mother episodes!

*dashes off*

No comments: