Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yo Mugger!

Taking a break from all the mugging I've been doing.

Before tido, mug, lepas bangun, mug. Go toilet also mug. Wtf.

This is what happens when you take the study break casually like its the holidays :3

In order to speed things up, I've conquered Japan and China in two days. Nearly died nasty yesterday night with China's dynasties.

Today's must conquer item is India and I'm starting to get dizzy with the names:- Chandragupta, Asoka, Samudragupta.. o_O

I feel like I haven't absorbed enough info. Can someone get Doraemon here and make him give me that bread that can photostat information and let me eat it? :D

Ok back to mugging!

1 comment:

May said...

I think the machine to travel in time is better. Just grab the question paper from the future and you're all set. :3

No bread-eating needed too! :D