Friday, January 2, 2009

Random #7.

Woken up to an sms this morning, and I was shocked that the sky was grey. Groaning, I searched for my phone and replied the sms and at the same time checked the time. But to my surprise it was already 11.30am.

Then it started raining! ♥ But after waking up I couldn't go back to sleep. -___-

Damn pei.

Spent the whole morning reading up on my Chinese horoscope and I must admit that some parts feel quite true.

Like how dragons are perfectionists, and I agree with it especially in things that I like or have confidence in. And in terms of compatibility with an Ox is difficult. And and, that dragon children like to day-dream. I still remember when I was in Standard 2, during report card day my teacher would tell my dad that I don't pay enough attention in class and is always found day-dreaming.

This one paling best "Not the most domesticated of the Animal signs, Dragons and may be more content out and about rather than at home".

I agreeee yooo!

x . x . x

Ahh, nothing beats the end of the semester by not having classes. Mmm.

And I have just one more assigment to hand up and present on Wednesday and it'll be freedom for me! Til finals of course which starts on the 14th. -___-

Checkout la my exam timetable, its damn champion:-

  • 14th Jan '09 - English for Communication
  • 15th Jan '09 - Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan
  • 16th Jan '09 - Tamadun Islam & Asia
  • 19th Jan '09 - Electric Publishing
  • 21st Jan '09 - Design 2
  • 5th Feb '09 - Photography


2 comments:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Yea , i agree with the "Not the most domesticated of the Animal signs, Dragons and may be more content out and about rather than at home".
Lol . Cause i'm also rather hang out and jalan jalan sometime . Bored at home. Other's ok ok only la . =)

Psychedelicato said...

Lol, thats cause its for my own dragon thingamajigga.
I'm an Earth Dragon, and this is for earth dragons so you gotta find out what element is your dragon :)