Friday, November 21, 2008

Tahiti 80 is love.

Ola~
Have been too busy to even sleep properly which reeks cause now I'm starting to be able to sleep at really late hours and wake up at insanely early. Gone are the days when I get to sleep in until afternoon.

Have I mentioned about my love hate relationship with assignments?
Back then I used to adore assignments cause we had to endure like thousands of mid-terms (ok la, maybe not thousands but super a lot lah) and now its like, super a lot of assignments and so little mid-terms.
I'm like dying under the workload of assignments and don't love em at times cause the submissions are so close to each other. Then again, assignments are still love cause they aren't mid-terms!
I still hate mid-terms.

Bah, nuff about work.

Last Saturday Melina, Jia Yung, Joseph and I met up for dinner at Fullhouse NZX Ara Damansara. And not to mention a lil shopping :P


Knight in shining helmet. -.-



Nutcrackers


Paper mache cakes with really good detailing.

And then we made our way to the infamous Fullhouse.



The car that greeted us at the entrance.



View from the top.


Random sheep.


Me & Jia Yung.


Melina & Joseph.


Jia Yung's meal.


Joseph's chicken chop?


Melina and I both had Fish & Chips. Nothing special about the deco, looks kinda like Joseph's food cept that its fish.
Food was okay though. Nothing special.
Helluva lot of drinks though, couldn't make up my mind what to drink.

Melina & her Kalamansi Juice.

After dinner we decided to roam around Fullhouse as they had random things up for sale.


Like these felt DIY sushi / doughnut / fast food.


Or a huge softoy burger.


Or a white floppy hat which I loved.


A rack of sunnies & accessories.


All in all it was good there. But I'll say its more of a hangout spot than a place to eat. They tend to focus more on variety of drinks than on food.

Had tonnes of fun that day :)

Got other pix to post up but I gotta dash soon.
Assignments calling :/

2 comments:

wenyi said...

Teri beri seems so enjoyed ...
haha.........
good for u girl!!
next time is us with Her tunku Beriness haha

irebiret said...

wednesday wednesday wednesday :P