Monday, March 16, 2009

Daimyo Sheetymix.

Internet connection at home has gotten so sucky that I decided to drop by Starbucks for their connection. Definitely faster but dc-ing seems to be the norm too -_-''

Now the only time I get to online at home without DC-ing would be in the morning. Sigh.

Have no luck what-so-ever on my research about Schiller's POV's on Cultural Imperialism, Google is temporarily not my best friend anymore. The library in college doesn't seem to help either, the only book they have by Schiller is apparently somewhere in the library but not on the shelf. They said they will get back to me when they find the book but it has already been a week.

My last resort is to drop by the public library one of these days and go look for his book there. If not I have no frigging idea what to do. Deadline coming up in two weeks!

It's really chilly right here in Starbucks right now, due to the location where I'm seated. My hot drink has gone cold, and my fingers are numb -_-

4.55pm

Damn, now the connection here at starbucks has gone wonky too.

So doomed.

No comments: