Monday, March 2, 2009

Your affection.

Can I kill the damn administrators at college?

Not only I have to be in college by 8am on Fridays, but after my class ends at 10am I have to wait til 4pm for my next class and we end at 6pm.

6 frigging hours of break! Gahhhh. What's a girl gonna do at college for six frigging hours?! There better be assignments to fill up that time or Ima gonna kick some random asses. Even the cute ones.

Not to mention classes don't start until this Thursday.. Ima dying of boredom already.

Okay, enough ranting.

Yes I haven't been updating, cause there's pretty much nothing to update about. Life's boring as hell and I got quite sick of P4 for the week. Almost at the end of the game, but keep on dying due to stupid reasons. *throws out multiple curses*

Oh I entered some bazaar last weekend but the crowd was pretty crappy. But here are pikchars of our booth.

Booth on the first day. Pardon the blue-ness, was trying to kill off the orange and my camera's white balance came up with this.

Booth on the second day, this time under the white tent so everything looks nice.

And this is Quadruple Queen.



And thats it folks. Til the next time I feel like updating!

No comments: