Friday, March 13, 2009

Symphonic Oscars with the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra

Okay I better blog about this since its fresh in my mind and I don't want to lose it.

Attended my 2nd Orchestra on Friday, 13/3/09. It was awesome to the maximus I tell you. First of all, we got upper circle seats for a beri, beri low price :P Secondly the songs they played fuiyohh, AWESOMEST.

No pictures tho cause we weren't allowed to take pictures once we were inside the hall.

The conductor was Richard Kaufman and his daughter Whitney Claire Kaufman was there to sing on the vocals for some particular pieces.

Pieces played were from The Godfather II, The Untouchables, Gone with the wind, Silverado, E.T, To Kill a Mocking Bird and some more which were kinda unrecognisable to me :P And his daughter sang about 4-5 songs, two being Wish upon a star from Pinnochio and Over the rainbow from Wizard of Oz.

It was so good that when the final piece was playing I didn't want it to stop.

Man I wish I'm going again. Sadly tickets for Saturday and Sunday are sold out unless I'm willing to pay RM100 for premium seats -_-''

And I died in my heels, took them off halfway when I was leaving KLCC and I remembered I did that in Ikano too some time ago. It was after May's birthday dinner at Fasta Pasta where we ran all over Ikano and walked on the sidewalks and ran down escalators :P

Okay Ima gonna sleep now. Tomorrow gonna hit Bijou Bazaar :D

And finish up my report on the orchestra. Bah. Plus assignments. o.o

Nites!

No comments: