Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random # 12.

Sheet.

Been waking up at almost every hour for the pass 5/6 hours.. Can't sleep for nuts I tell yeah. One moment its someone barging into the room telling me stuffs, another few other moments I'd randomly wake up and another moment I'd wake up from a weird dream. -_-

So gonna be panda eyed today.

The stitches are coming off today! Hurrah! Hope this part doesn't hurt as bad as the initial one.

My hair's so messy I think I need a haircut. Especially my fringe. But I'm growing my hair, so a haircut will defy the purpose? Kinda miss my short hair actually, which is so low maintenance and when un-styled makes me look like a mushroom, but decided against cutting that short because growing hair is a PAIN in the tushie.

Shyttiemyx is giving me problems as usual. In the middle of typing this post it suddenly went off and now I have nothing to do besides sleep again. My eyes can barely open and I think I'd like to try sleeping again.

I've finally managed to get my results for the previous semester and all I can say is dot dot dot. Disappointed with one subject, which I think many will agree with me to go do a 'mogok' or something because I have not found anyone who actually scored an A or even an A- for it. Highest is B+. Sigh and it was my trump card too.

Ooh my draft was autosaved and I guess its back on. But I can't surf the net so, bah.

I utterly dislike chu Shyttiemyx.

Man its cold Ima having the sniffles.

Okay Ima gonna sleep my eyes are shutting down.

3 comments:

wenyi said...

Hey girl...sounds like not a good for u huh?
Cheer up!!! ^^
Me here another panda accompany u....
My assignments stacking up ..
**faint**

irebiret said...

haha panda and panda ^^

dont know why but just couldn't sleep properly yesterday. paling teruk in don't know how many years o.o

wenyi said...

hey...
how come u didnt link me??
**sob****