Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Signs of Love.

Finally finished the game. Ending is so so only, unlike P3 :(
P4 is funny, but I prefer P3's The Journey's storyline :P
P3 still tha bomb man! Stupid ending, totally did not expect it to be like that.. Bah, now I have to get myself started on P3's The Answer. Reluctant to because its more of a fighting all the way kinda game with not much storyline. But for the scenes... I guess people will put up with it no matter what.



Currently into Summon Night Twin Age for the DS. Also another game by the lovely Atlus. Action RPG style with cute characters and colorful thingamabobs :P

I think I'm gonna be an Atlus fan soon. There's this other game by Atlus that's like Lifesigns Surgical Unit. Forgot whats the name but I'll start on it after I finish SNTA :P

Die, I seem to be obsessed with games. Sigh, what can a girl do having to sit in the LRT for almost 45 minutes one way to college everyday?

Play games I guess :P

2 comments:

wenyi said...

Hehe..
obsessed wit games huh, girl..
:p
well...wat can a girl do having to drive 25 minutes * 2 a day to a same place?
haha

irebiret said...

haha, what to do, since i spent most of my holidays playing games :P

you could.. listen to music :D
i did that too when i had no games to play :P